There are many social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. and every platform has its own functions which makes it different from others. On Instagram, Facebook you can easily get to know if someone has unfriended you or not. But on Snapchat, it is difficult to know if someone has unfriended on Snapchat and people wonder how do you know if someone unfriended you on snapchat. Snapchat works differently when it comes to knowing if someone has unfriended you or not.
I am writing this article to help you find out ” how do you know if someone has unfriended you on Snapchat.?”
There are different ways by which you can check whether someone has unfriended on Snapchat or not. But no way is straightforward. It will take a long time to know if someone has unfriended you or not.
There is a difference between unfriended and blocked, so don’t get confused between both terms. It’s hard to know if someone unfriended you or not, it will require a lot of effort to find out whether someone unfriended you or not. With the help of this article, I will help you to know if someone has unfriended you or they are still on your friend list.
There can be various easy and simple methods to answer your question,” How do I know if someone unfriended me on Snapchat”?
Examine the Snapchat chat window to answer your question ” how do I know if someone unfriended me on Snapchat?”
Follow the steps:
The first step in getting the answer to,”how do you know if someone unfriended you on Snapchat?” is by examining the chat window.
It can give you an exact answer if someone is unfriended on Snapchat or not.
- Visit the Snapchat app that you have already downloaded on your mobile and then visit the chat section.
(The chat icon will appear at the bottom of the screen.)
- If you can’t see the existing conversation between you and the person then go to the search bar and search for the individual’s name.
On the chat screen, a message will appear like ” YOUR CHAT WILL BE PENDING UNTIL XYZ ADDS YOU AS A FRIEND.”
If this message appears on your screen that simply means that the person who was your friend now has unfriended you.
Check Snapchat score.
Checking the score of snaps is another way that will help you to know,” how do I know if someone unfriended me on Snapchat?”
When you open the profile of the user, this score will appear there.
If someone has unfriended you then this score will vanish. Here are the steps are given that you can follow if you wanna know that someone has unfriended you by this method:
- Visit the Snapchat app that you have downloaded on your mobile.
- Go to the search option and search for the user’s profile about whom you want to know that he/she has unfriended you or not. Tap on the profile of the person and if you see the number with the username that simply means the person has not unfriended you.
- And if the score is vanished there that simply means the person has unfriended on Snapchat.
Check your Snapchat follower’s list.
Like all platforms, Snapchat also has this feature. If someone has unfriended you then the person won’t appear in your follower’s list.
Follow the steps to check whether the person is on your follower’s list or not:
- Click on the Snapchat app.
- Go to your profile section and click at the top of the left corner of the screen tap on my friends option.
- Then search for the friend’s name whom you want to know about(whether you are still friends or not). If you don’t find it in your friend list then the person has unfriended you.
Check views on your story.
If you have checked all the three methods that are mentioned above then you should be pretty sure that the person has unfriended you. But still, if you wanna check then you can also check through this method.
The other question is “if you unfriend someone on Snapchat will they know?”
If you unfriend someone then the person will not instantly know that you have unfriended them. Snapchat doesn’t send notifications about this.
Then how would they know that you have unfriended them?
They can check with the help of the above-mentioned methods.
How can you unfriend someone on Snapchat?
To unfriend someone follows the steps given below:
- Open the app.
- Go to the search option and search for the user whom you don’t wanna be friends with.
- Then click on the three dots placed on the top corner of the screen
- Select remove friend.
I tried to give you the answer of ” how do you know if someone unfriended you on Snapchat?”. I hope this article will help you